Love Fuel?    Donate

FuelPHP Forums

Ask your question about FuelPHP in the appropriate forum, or help others by answering their questions.
  • hi,
    i download fuel 1.9 developer, when i run
    php composer.phar update
    give me error (version error):
    Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.

Problem 1
        - The requested package fuel/auth dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/auth[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
      Problem 2
        - The requested package fuel/email dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/email[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
      Problem 3
        - The requested package fuel/oil dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/oil[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
      Problem 4
        - The requested package fuel/orm dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/orm[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
      Problem 5
        - The requested package fuel/parser dev-1.9/develop exists as fuel/parser[1.8.0] but those are rejected by your constraint.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    I'll look into it.

Don't really understand it, the referenced version "dev-1.9/develop" does exist on Packagist.
  • HarroHarro
    Accepted Answer
    You need to do

"php composer.phar install"

This will give you a development setup, so git clone's. If you only want the code, use

"php composer.phar install --prefer-dist"

instead.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion